Make your mark in this landmark neighborhood. Retail and restaurant space at The Dillon offers your business an unmatched opportunity to be the first of its kind in downtown Raleigh’s rapidly expanding warehouse district. The monumental 18-story building and street-level presence will ensure visitors to this transformative place.
Retail Plan – Street Level
The existing historic Dillon Supply warehouse façade has been preserved and restored on Martin Street and for portions along Harrington Street and West Street. This preserved façade frames active retail spaces on all three sides of the ground floor. The building steps back from the road, giving way to an intimate public plaza. Three elevators enclosed in a glass volume elevate pedestrians from street level to the sky lobby, 101’ above the ground. The sky lobby provides entrance to a rooftop terrace, restaurant, conference room, fitness center and office space – a truly vibrant blend of private and public realms.
- 40,000 square feet of street level retail and restaurant space
- Signature restaurant space, including a roof terrace with outdoor dining and sweeping views
- Expanded sidewalks for enhanced pedestrian experience
- Engaging storefronts connecting retail and restaurant space to surrounding historic character
- Unmatched visibility within Warehouse District
- Within steps of a multitude of working professionals, residents and visitors
- Ample, onsite, covered parking
- Ground level secure bicycle storage
- Direct access to the future Union Station and other public transportation options
- Connected to two residential buildings at The Dillon and within walking distance of other residential buildings in the neighborhood
- Easily accessible from all points in Raleigh and the Triangle area
- Minutes from other downtown districts and Midtown Raleigh